I have been a Marriage and Family Therapist for many years, and I have seen how difficult marriage can be. I have also helped couples learn new ways to improve and save their marriage. Take a look at this article from Esquire to learn a few tips that could lead to a healthier marriage.
Here are some tips:
1. You will never come to a healthy resolution when you’re angry.
2. Do something active when discussing tough subjects.
3. Nobody in your marriage is working harder than the other.
4. Do a project together, and stick it out until the end.
5. Figure out how shame is corrupting your bond.
6. Talk about what makes you want sex.
7. Put one another first.
8. You have to be tough on yourself to save your marriage.
If you would like to set a time to discuss your marriage, call us today at 732.406.4422 or contact us via our website.